Thursday, January 27, 2011

online shopping is easy to lose control of...

so tonight I got about $100 as a gift from my friends so I could buy more outfits to expand my very small collection...

right now I have about $2 left

I didn't even get to the outfit part... I spent it on waist cinchers and body shapers I can wear under my outfits T^T

at least I'll have great curves from now on

11 comments:

  1. I agree. $200 budget, sure. And then it's all, oh, just a couple more... and before you know it you've emptied you account and you're on the streets.
    But you do look fashionable.

    You could always go retro and get a corset. I hear the curves they give you are quite appealing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha yeah I have to limit myself to gift cards so there's no way I can go over what I can spend.

    and the first thing I bought was an underbust corset actually, I tried to get one I could wear under normal clothes. I'll probably show it off as soon as it arrives

    ReplyDelete
  3. Despite this I absolutely love buying online. I've always had good luck with shipping, and prices are usually better. But yeah, I just randomly spent 90$ on some video game on a total whim the other day. Bad move...

    ReplyDelete
  4. what, really? Damn, that's a lot to spend on not even clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, gift cards help. It's so easy just to purchase stuff online.

    ReplyDelete
  6. looool, but still $100 is nowhere near enough to attempt to make your wardrobe biggen xd.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i know it's not enough but it's a start lol hopefully someday i'll make some money

    ReplyDelete
  8. 1000 dollars. That's what it should be.


    juiceishere.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL daaaang that money went quick! no worries mine does that too lol. I wish I could offer you a place to find clothes for cheap, but i don't know any haha.

    ReplyDelete
  10. you're free to help with that juice lol

    the donation button is right over there

    ReplyDelete
  11. I need to update my wardrobe. My current one consists of work clothing and lounging gear. Haha not the most exciting wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete